Help:Viewing mediaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This help article will guide you in using the Research Wiki. |
FamilySearch Wiki uses a variety of multimedia files to enhance content and explain concepts that are difficult to convey via text alone. The multimedia files may be images (photographs or diagrams), audio or video.
All files are paired with a file description page which consists of five parts:
- The file itself
- Description of the file
- "File history" - when a new version of a file is uploaded with the same name, the existing file is replaced and becomes available via file history.
- "File links" - a list of pages that embed the file.
- "Metadata" (images only) - technical information about the file and the equipment used to create it (camera model etc.)
|This Help-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2011, at 18:07.
- This page has been accessed 178 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More