Hibbert Plantation, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Hibbert is an extinct plantation, now the unorganized territory (township) of Hibbert's Gore in Lincoln County, Maine. Hibbert Plantation was organized about 1840 (report was undated) from Hibbert's Gore, and has since reverted back to unorganized territory.  According to the 2010 census, only one person lives in tiny Hibbert's Gore.
- ↑ Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 79 (digital p. 88). A digital version is available via a link in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- ↑ Hibberts Gore, Lincoln County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 25 June 2013).
- ↑ Hibberts Gore, Maine in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia (accessed 25 June 2013).
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 17:16.
- This page has been accessed 442 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page