Hodgeman County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Hodgeman County, Kansas genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Hodgeman County, Kansas|
Location in the state of Kansas
Location of Kansas in the U.S.
|Founded||February 26, 1867|
|Address|| Hodgeman County Courthouse|
500 Main Street
Jetmore, Kansas 67854-0247
Hodgeman County Courthouse
500 Main St; PO Box 247
Jetmore, KS 67854-0247
City Clerk has birth, death and burial records from 1911.
Probate Judge has marriage and probate records from 1887.
Clerk district Court has divorce and court records from 1887.
Register of Deeds has land records from 1879. 
- For information about Civil War records see Marion County.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Hodgeman County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Hodgeman County, Kansas page 251, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- This page was last modified on 1 February 2013, at 17:35.
- This page has been accessed 910 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More