Hodges-Hodge SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|President||Ted St. Pierre|
The Hodges-Hodge Society ...
- Society members have access to the members' only section of the society's web site, which contains files contributed by members, newsletters, and presentations and photographs from the annual meetings.
- The general public can access family trees and source documents submitted by society members.
History of the Society
- The Hodges-Hodge Society was formed in November 2006 by researchers of Hodge and Hodges families, who met in Houston to share information and ideas. They decided to organize to set up a framework for data sharing and cooperative research.
- President, Ted St. Pierre
- Treasurer, Sherry Hodges
2507 Rio Orilla Lane NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
- The Society held meetings in Houston (2006), Richmond, Virginia (2007), Taunton, Massachusetts (2008), Salt Lake City (2010), and St. Louis (2011). The 2012 meeting will be held October 13 & 14 in Charleston, SC. For more information and registration see the Hodges-Hodge-Society home page.
- The society has Y-DNA37 genealogy test kits discounted to $100 from $149 for the first representative of families that have not yet been tested. Also, test sponsorships are available as appropriate. For more info email the society at HHsociety@yahoo.com.
- This page was last modified on 12 October 2012, at 01:43.
- This page has been accessed 626 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More