Hodges-Hodge SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|President||Ted St. Pierre|
The Hodges-Hodge Society ...
- Society members have access to the members' only section of the society's web site, which contains files contributed by members, newsletters, and presentations and photographs from the annual meetings.
- The general public can access family trees and source documents submitted by society members.
History of the Society
- The Hodges-Hodge Society was formed in November 2006 by researchers of Hodge and Hodges families, who met in Houston to share information and ideas. They decided to organize to set up a framework for data sharing and cooperative research.
- President, Ted St. Pierre
- Treasurer, Sherry Hodges
2507 Rio Orilla Lane NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
- The Society held meetings in Houston (2006), Richmond, Virginia (2007), Taunton, Massachusetts (2008), Salt Lake City (2010), and St. Louis (2011). The 2012 meeting will be held October 13 & 14 in Charleston, SC. For more information and registration see the Hodges-Hodge-Society home page.
- The society has Y-DNA37 genealogy test kits discounted to $100 from $149 for the first representative of families that have not yet been tested. Also, test sponsorships are available as appropriate. For more info email the society at HHsociety@yahoo.com.
- This page was last modified on 12 October 2012, at 01:43.
- This page has been accessed 924 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki