How to Burn a CD using NeroEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Step-by-step instructions on how to burn a CD using Nero (On Windows XP)
- Open the Nero CD-burning program
- Choose Data CD
- Click Add to browse for your file
- Select the file (or files) you want to add and then click add (when you are finished adding files, click close)
- Click next
- Click Burn and let the process finish
- Click Done and your CD will automatically eject.
- Close Nero and you are done!!! (If it asks if you want to save your project, you can just say no as this is referring to the files you just added to your CD as the project.)
- This page was last modified on 15 December 2011, at 10:54.
- This page has been accessed 1,103 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki