How to Burn a CD using Windows ExplorerEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Step by step instructions on how to burn a CD using Windows Explorer (under Windows XP).
- Either double-click on “My Computer” from your desktop or on your keyboard, press the windows key and then the letter “E” to bring up an Explorer window.
- Drag and drop the file onto the CD drive.
- Right-click on the CD drive and choose “Write these files to CD”
- Name your CD if you want to (the default is today’s date) and follow the steps in the Wizard.
- Click Finish and your CD will automatically eject.
- Close Windows Explorer and you are done!!!
- This page was last modified on 16 August 2008, at 02:10.
- This page has been accessed 2,201 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News