How to Find Microfilm Numbers for the British World War I records in the FamilySearch CatalogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Family History Library has copies of the World War I records known as Burnt Docs (WO 363) and Unburnt Docs (WO 361) and a collection of misplaced documents (WO 364). You can find the microfilm number(s) for these records in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Go to www.familysearch.org.
- Hover over the Search tab, then click Catalog.
- Type Great Britain (in the Places field) and click Search.
- Click Great Britain in the search results.
- Click the topic “Military records - Army - World War, 1914-1918.”
- Click on one of the titles “Military records of the British Army, 1914-1920”
- Click View Film Notes to see the microfilm numbers.
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 14:35.
- This page has been accessed 1,417 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News