How to Find Microfilm Numbers for the British World War I records in the FamilySearch CatalogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Family History Library has copies of the World War I records known as Burnt Docs (WO 363) and Unburnt Docs (WO 361) and a collection of misplaced documents (WO 364). You can find the microfilm number(s) for these records in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Go to www.familysearch.org.
- Hover over the Search tab, then click Catalog.
- Type Great Britain (in the Places field) and click Search.
- Click Great Britain in the search results.
- Click the topic “Military records - Army - World War, 1914-1918.”
- Click on one of the titles “Military records of the British Army, 1914-1920”
- Click View Film Notes to see the microfilm numbers.
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 14:35.
- This page has been accessed 1,100 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page