How to Find North Dakota Marriage RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Finding North Dakota Marriage Records
- Marriages are kept by the county clerk for each county and begin at the creation of the county.
- In North Dakota, state copies of marriage licenses are inaccessible.
Next Step: When did the marriage occur?
Marriages (all years)
- There are currently no statewide online indexes to North Dakota marriages
- Marriages are kept by the county clerk for each county and begin at the creation of the county
- County marriage records have not been microfilmed
- Marriage indexes for some counties are available online, see North Dakota Vital Records
Obtain the Record
PART A: You don't know the exact date or place of marriage
PART B: You know the exact date and place of marriage from your records
- Order a copy of a marriage record for a fee from the county clerk.
American Indian Agency Records
- Learn more about U.S. marriage records
- How to find U.S. birth records
- How to find U.S. marriage records
- How to find U.S. death records
- United States Record Selection Table
- United States, How to Use Marriage Records
- United States Marriage Records
- United States Vital Records
- U.S. Vital Records Overview
- Locating United States Vital Records
- This page was last modified on 31 October 2014, at 18:46.
- This page has been accessed 2,258 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page