IRAD - Eastern Illinois UniversityEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Illinois Regional Archives Depository (IRAD) IRAD - Eastern Illinois University
Eastern Illinois University houses Illinois State Archives records for:
Clark · Clay · Coles · Crawford · Cumberland · Douglas · Edgar · Edwards · Effingham · Jasper · Lawrence · Moultrie · Richland · Shelby · Wabash ·and Wayne counties.
Illinois Regional Archives Depository
Eastern Illinois University
600 Lincoln Avenue
Charleston, IL 61920
Telephone: (217) 581-6093
Hours: Monday – Friday, except state holidays
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- NOTE: The depository is staffed by graduate student interns. Because of class scheduling conflicts, hours may vary somewhat from the published schedule. Researchers are urged to call before planning a visit.
Records held at IRAD–EIU
- Click on the blue IRAD–EIU link above.
- Click on “Local Governmental Records Database”.
- Click on “Search” button.
- Select your county of interest and submit query.
- Results are records held by IRAD-EIU for your county.
Databases extracted from records at IRAD– EIU
Discover what records are extracted and included in local, county or statewide databases.
- Click on your county of interest.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view databases pertinent to your town, county, or state.
Get A Copy
IRAD welcomes mail and telephone requests for research help. No e-mail requests are available at this time. There is no charge for research help, except for photocopy costs. You will be informed if your copies exceed $5. Otherwise you will be billed for your copy requests. IRAD requests that you limit your request to 2 names at a time and that you wait for that response before submitting additional requests. Send your request directly to the IRAD regional depository holding the county records of interest. You may send requests to up to 5 different depositories at a time.
- This page was last modified on 10 June 2014, at 16:01.
- This page has been accessed 2,415 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page