IRAD - Western Illinois UniversityEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Illinois Regional Archives Depository (IRAD) IRAD - Western Illinois University
Illinois Regional Archives Depository
Western Illinois University
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Telephone: (309) 298-2716
Hours: Monday – Friday, except state holidays
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- NOTE: The depository is staffed by graduate student interns. Because of class scheduling conflicts, hours may vary somewhat from the published schedule. Researchers are urged to call before planning a visit.
Records held at IRAD–WIU
Discover what county records are held there.
- Click on the blue IRAD–WIU link above..
- Click on “Local Governmental Records Database”.
- Click on “Search” button.
- Select your county of interest and submit query.
- Results are records held by IRAD-WIU for your county.
Databases extracted from records at IRAD– WIU
Discover what records are extracted and included in local, county or statewide databases.
- Click on your county of interest.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view databases pertinent to your town, county, or state.
IRAD welcomes mail and telephone requests for research help. No e-mail requests are available at this time. There is no charge for research help, except for photocopy costs. You will be informed if your copies exceed $5. Otherwise you will be billed for your copy requests. IRAD requests that you limit your request to 2 names at a time and that you wait for that response before submitting additional requests. Send your request directly to the IRAD regional depository holding the county records of interest. You may send requests to up to 5 different depositories at a time.
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2015, at 21:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,157 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More