Idaho, County Birth and Death Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: When I click on Nez Perce > Births 1880-1911 vol 1, the path changes to marriage records. Is that correct?
Answer #1: As it happens, if you click on the browse point Idaho, County Birth and Death Records, 1907-1920 > Nez Perce > Births 1880-1911 vol 1, the “wandering breadcrumb” will take you to Idaho, County Marriages, 1864-1950 > 004533344 > Image 734 of 841. DGS Film Number 004533344 > Image 734-838 are birth records that correspond to Film 1516570, Item 4: Record of births v. 1 1880-1911 for Nez Perce County and Lewiston, Idaho.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Idaho, County Birth and Death Records, 1907-1920 > Nez Perce > Births 1880-1911 vol 1 > Image 4 of 238.
- If reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Idaho, County Birth and Death Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Idaho, County Birth and Death Records, 1907-1920 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 20 May 2014, at 04:55.
- This page has been accessed 288 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki