Index of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Catholic CemeteriesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The eight diocesan cemeteries of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Catholic Cemeteries in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee are transcribed for the time period from first burials to the present. The over 100 parish-operated Catholic Cemeteries within the ten counties of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee are not included in the search.
There are search fields for the given and last name and for the date of death. Searches can also be done by entering the last name only.
The search results may include:
- Date of death
- Date of burial
- Age at death
- Marital status
- Last address
- Funeral home
- Block, section, row, lot and grave
or do a Google.com search at Milwaukee Catholic Cemeteries Search
- The site is updated at least twice monthly so it is possible that added information may not be seen for two weeks.
- “Search for nearby burials” is a link option.
- Printable maps of the cemeteries are available.
- There is an invitation to provide more information for the individual. Requested are details such as: occupation, education, religious heritage, ethnic heritage, maiden name, spouse's name, number of children and children's names, birth date and birthplace, hobbies and interests, professional and volunteer associations. When such information has been submitted, there will be a “Tell Us More” link to the individual’s burial record.
- This page was last modified on 15 August 2008, at 03:41.
- This page has been accessed 895 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More