India PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A periodical is a regularly published magazine, newsletter, or journal. In England periodicals are called journals. Journals are published by societies created for the study of family history, local history, or one surname. Articles in journals often include:
- Family genealogies and pedigrees.
- Transcripts of church records, migration lists, and cemetery records.
- Suggestions for research procedures.
- Information about local records, archives, and services.
- Book advertisements and book reviews.
- Research advertisements.
- Researcher’s queries or requests for information about their ancestors.
- Heritage India
- South Asia Electronic Journals and Newspapers:India
- The Online Books Page: Browse subject: India:Periodicals
- This page was last modified on 26 April 2011, at 16:20.
- This page has been accessed 985 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki