Indiana (disambiguation)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Indiana may refer to:
- Indiana, a mid-western state of the United States.
It may also refer to:
- Indiana Territory, a former territory in the United States from 1803-1813 encompassing the present-day state of Indiana and surrounding areas.
- Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana, a borough in Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana Harbor, a town in Lake County, Indiana, United States
- Indiana Township, Pennsylvania, a township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana, São Paulo, in Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles about places with the same name.|
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:31.
- This page has been accessed 749 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page