Indiana (disambiguation)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Indiana may refer to:
- Indiana, a mid-western state of the United States.
It may also refer to:
- Indiana Territory, a former territory in the United States from 1803-1813 encompassing the present-day state of Indiana and surrounding areas.
- Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana, a borough in Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana Harbor, a town in Lake County, Indiana, United States
- Indiana Township, Pennsylvania, a township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana, São Paulo, in Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles about places with the same name.|
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:31.
- This page has been accessed 539 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More