Indiana (disambiguation)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Indiana may refer to:
- Indiana, a mid-western state of the United States.
It may also refer to:
- Indiana Territory, a former territory in the United States from 1803-1813 encompassing the present-day state of Indiana and surrounding areas.
- Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana, a borough in Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana Harbor, a town in Lake County, Indiana, United States
- Indiana Township, Pennsylvania, a township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Indiana, São Paulo, in Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles about places with the same name.|
- This page was last modified on 5 February 2015, at 20:46.
- This page has been accessed 974 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News