Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwodadi Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwodadi Citizenship Records, 1960-2012 .
Title in the Language of the Record
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwodadi Kewarganegaraan Rekaman
This collection will include records from 1960 to 2012. The records are in Indonesian.
Records include naturalization and citizenship records from the District Court of Purwodadi, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia. They also include Surat Bukti Kewarganegaraan Republik Indonesia (SBKRI or Proof of Citizenship of the Republic of Indonesia) which documents Indonesian citizenship of ethnic Chinese living in Indonesia.
The following record types are included in this collection:
- Kelahiran (Birth Records)
- Permohonan Naturalisasi (Applications for Naturalization)
- Kewarganegaraan (Applications for Citizenship)
- Permohonan Pengangkatan Anak (Applications for Adoption)
- Permohonan Surat Keterangan Warga Negara (Citizen Petition Letters)
- Pewarganegaraan (Naturalization Records)
- Surat Bukti Kewarganegaraan Republik Indonesia (SBKRI or Proof of Citizenship Records)
For more details about the description and contents of these records, see the wiki article: Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records). For a list of record categories and dates currently published in this collection, select the Browse link from the collection landing page.
These records may contain the following information:
- Name of applicant(s)
- Place and date of birth
- Name of spouse
- Date and place of marriage
- Names of children and their dates and places of birth
- Previous nationality
- Government ID numbers
- Names of other relatives and witnesses
How to Use the Record
To search this collection, it would be helpful to know the following information:
- Name of ancestor
- Place of residence
- Approximate year of birth or immigration
Search the Collection
To search the collection by image, select "Browse through images" on the initial collection page. Then:
⇒Select the appropriate “Record Type”
⇒Select the appropriate “Year and Volume” which will take you to the images.
Search the collection images one by one, omparing the information with what you already know about your ancestors to determine if the image relates to them. You may need to look at several images and compare the information about the individuals listed in those images to your ancestors to make this determination.
Using the Information
When you have found the record that you are looking for, the following tactics will help you further your research:
- Use the name of the spouse to search for a marriage record for the couple.
- Use the age to calculate a birth year.
- Use the names of the parents to search for their marriage record.
For Help Reading These Records
These records are in Indonesian. For help reading the records, see the following wiki article:
|FHL Place Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwodadi items or FHL Keyword Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwodadi items in the FamilySearch Library Catalog. For other libraries (local and national) or to gain access to items of interest, see Indonesia Archives and Libraries.|
Related Wiki Articles
- Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Indonesia Emigration and Immigration
How You Can Contribute
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citations for This Collection
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information; that is, cite your sources. This will help people find the record again and evaluate the reliability of the source. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records. Citations are available for the collection as a whole and each record or image individually.
- "Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwodadi Citizenship Records, 1960-2012." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2015. Citing Pengadilan Negeri Purwodadi.
|The citation for an image is available on each image in this collection by clicking Show Citation at the bottom left of the image screen. You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwodadi Citizenship Records, 1960-2012.|
- This page was last modified on 3 June 2015, at 07:49.
- This page has been accessed 7,324 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News