Ingham County Genealogical SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Ingham County Genealogical Society|
The Ingham County Genealogical Society ...
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
History of the society
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
- Record collections or papers to which your society has access
- How these records can help researchers (May link to a Wiki article connected with the location)
- Where the record is located (online, on site, at nearby repositories)
- How to access it from a distance (order information, if any)
- Indexes for records about this area
- Where the index is located (online, book, or on site)
- Look ups, and copying records from local repositories, if any (here or in Q & A below)
- Directions on how your society does this, and sends the information back to the patron
- (also include society trips to areas of interest here, in workshops, or in training below)
- (also include presentations online, on site, or elsewhere about how to do research in your area)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?
- May also include such items as: cost to join your society, how members access online records, free look ups, online meetings, newsletter queries, access to publications, or support from other members
Nearby or Alternate Repositories
- (List each repository, link to it, and briefly describe their collection. Ideally list around 3 to 7 repositories, but this is flexible.)
- This page was last modified on 4 October 2012, at 09:44.
- This page has been accessed 175 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More