Interlaken, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Interlaken is a village located within the Town of Covert in Seneca County, New York. It was previously known as Farmer and Farmer Village.
- "History of Seneca County, New York, with illustrations descriptive of its scenery, palatial residences, public building ... and important manufactories" (Philadelphia: Everts, Ensign, & Everts, 1876). Archive.org Digital copy and FHL Film 1035729.
Archives, Libraries, and Museums
8390 Main Street, Interlaken, New York
PO Box 317, Interlaken, New York 14847
- Farmer's Museum operated by the Interlaken Historical Society (see below information).
8394 Main Street, Interlaken, New York 14847
The genealogy reference room has local family histories, newspapers, cemetery and church records, microfilm, published records, books, and other materials. Visit the Reference Room page to view a partial list of holdings in detail.
- 1874 map of Farmer Village from the Seneca County Historian.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 05:22.
- This page has been accessed 307 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More