Iowa For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
You may wish to consult the following sources for more information about Iowa:
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- Petersen, William John. Iowa History Reference Guide. Iowa City, Iowa: State Historical Society of Iowa, 1952. FHL Book 977.7 A3p; WorldCat entry. This bibliography includes sections about American Indians, immigration, land, government, courts, military, schools, churches, businesses, history, and biographies. It is arranged by subject and has an index.
- Dawson, Patricia. Iowa History and Culture: A Bibliography of Materials Published Between 1952 and 1991. Annals of Iowa, 54: no 2,3, and 4. [Ames, Iowa: State Historical Society of Iowa], 1993. 1989 ed.: FHL Book 977.7 H23d; WorldCat entry. This book supplements the book mentioned above. For a supplement covering 1987–1991, see the Annals of Iowa (1993).
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 00:49.
- This page has been accessed 995 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki