Ireland, Valuation Revision Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records scheduled to become available at FamilySearch.org.|
This collection contains General Valuations of property in Ireland beginning in 1864. Properties were valued annually from 1864 until the 1930s. Each volume covers approximately ten years, each year changes in owner, acreage, and value were recorded.
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the data and images published on FamilySearch.org Historical Records. It may include the author, custodian, publisher, and archive for the original records.
- "Ireland, Valuation Revision Lists, 1864-1930." FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org). Public Record Office of Northern Ireland, Belfast, Ireland. FHL digital images, 1353 digital folders. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
The key genealogical facts in the Valuation Revision Lists, may include the following information:
- Names of the Occupiers and Lessors
- Description of Tenement
- Name of the county, town land, Electoral Division and district
- Area of Occupier
- How many Lands, buildings, Railways, Fisheries, Tolls and Half Rents the occupier owns
How to Use the Record
This section of the article is incomplete. You can help FamilySearch Wiki by supplying links to related websites here.
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. Guidelines are available to help you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide. If you would like to get more involved join the WikiProject FamilySearch Records.|
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
When you copy information from a record, you should also list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find the record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records.
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the wiki article Help:How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
Citation Example for a Record Found in This Collection
| This section is incomplete.
You can help by adding content.
- “Delaware Marriage Records,” index and images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org: accessed 4 March 2011), entry for William Anderson and Elizabeth Baynard Henry, married 23 November 1913; citing marriage certificate no. 859; FHL microfilm 2,025,063; Delaware Bureau of Archives and Records Management, Dover.
- “El Salvador Civil Registration,” index and images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org: accessed 21 March 2011), entry for Jose Maria Antonio del Carmen, born 9 April 1880; citing La Libertad, San Juan Opico, Nacimientos 1879-1893, image 50; Ministerio Archivo Civil de la Alcaldia Municipal de San Salvador.
- This page was last modified on 18 October 2013, at 21:19.
- This page has been accessed 607 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More