Italy, Padova, Padova Civil Registration, Tribunale (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, How to use Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche for instructions on ordering microfilm as well as finding a local FamilySearch Center where you can view the films.
Question #1: I get a message “Image not Available” for some of the records even when I am signed in. How can I view these records?
Answer #1: Whenever possible, FamilySearch makes images available for all users. However, ultimate rights to view images on our website are granted by the record custodians. Italian Data Privacy rules prohibit viewing the following records: All birth images must be 100 years or older; all marriage images must be 70 years or older, and all death images must be 70 years or older. If any record on a digital folder contains birth records from the last 100 years, for example, the entire digital folder is restricted.
The Historical Records collections will be updated each year to show new unrestricted records. FamilySearch respects and strives to adhere to all privacy laws respective to preserving and providing access to genealogical records in its collection.
Question #2: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer #2: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
- Piove di Sacco > Matrimoni, indici decennali 1892-1901 and Morti, indici decennali 1892-1901 can be found under the Comune of Piombino Dese.
- Camposampiero > Marriage 1877 records are not available online. You can order Film 1795609 to view these records.
Question #3: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #3: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
- Battaglia Terme > Nati 1875 contains birth and death records for a little neighboring comune of Pernumia.
- Camposampiero > Marriage 1877 contains from Castelbaldo > Marriage 1877
- Piombino Dese > 1879 images are arranged as follows:
Images 1-66 are actually Piombino Dese
Images 67-180 are actually Piove (or Piove Sacco)
- San Giorgio delle Pertiche > Morti 1888 contains both 1888 and 1889 records.
- Vo > Nati 1882 (images 36-74) are from Villa Estense.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection, please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurs. The browse path is located above the image viewer window.
For example: Italy, Padova, Padova, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1871-1929 > Piombino Dese > Matrimoni, indici decennali 1892-1901 > Image 15 of 28
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Italy, Padova, Padova Civil Registration, Tribunale (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Italy, Padova, Padova, Civil Registration (Tribunale),1871-1929 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 20 August 2014, at 14:29.
- This page has been accessed 750 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki