Italy Probate RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Italy Probate Records
Who wrote the text below!? There is no concept of Probate in Italy. Probate records exist only in countries with Common Law. Anthony Alioto www.italianlaw.net
Probate records are court Declaration of succession records and indicates the distribution of a person’s estate after he or she dies. Information in the records may must include the death date, names of heirs and guardians, relationships, residences, an inventory of the estate, and names of witnesses. Probate records in Italy are included in a A notary’s official record exists if the decedent died testate otherwise the Notary is not necessarily involved. For more information, see the "Notarial Records" in this outline.
- Italy (Italian) Genealogy (Kindred Trails)
- International Vital Records Information - Italy
- Creating Family Ties with Seeds from Two Continents - By Steven Cordetti (La Gazzetta Italiana)
- This page was last modified on 26 April 2014, at 19:59.
- This page has been accessed 2,189 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki