Italy TaxationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Early Tax Records in Italy
- [Catasti] - Tax Lists, also sometimes called [Riveli]
- [denuncie delle bocche umane e de' raccolti] - List of Human Mouths and Harvests
- [Estimi] - Property Appraisal Records
These record may be available for some towns in Italy on microfilm, search familysearch.org.
- Italian Cadastres Online
- Sicilian Riveli Records By Robert Ralph Porcaro (Columbus Day 12 October 2005)ITA-SICILY-L Archives
- FLORENTINE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES:Online Catasto of 1427
- Catasto Study:Census and Property Survey for Florentine Domains and the City of Verona in Fifteenth Century Italy.
- MIT Press Journals - Journal of Interdisciplinary History - Abstract:Households and Plague in Early Modern Italy (Samuel K. Cohn, Jr.)Autumn 2007, Vol. 38, No. 2, Pages 177-205 - Includes references to tax records of Nonantola during the plague of 1630. ($)
- 1653 Riveli - Carini (PA) Sicily ,Italy
- Archivio di Stato di Cosenza Catasto Onciario (images of records for most towns in the province, not indexed)
- Montalto Uffugo (CS) Catasto Onciario di 1748-1749 (indexed)
- Baccarizzo (CS) Catasto Onciario di 1753 (frasione of Montalto indexed)
|This Italy-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- This page was last modified on 11 March 2013, at 03:21.
- This page has been accessed 1,796 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki