Ivins Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Ivins Family History Center is a family history center serving the Ivins, Red Cliffs, Santa Clara, and Snow Canyon areas.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 290 East 1060 South, Ivins, Utah 84738
- The entrance is at the rear (south side) of the Ivins Stake Center which is the east building of two chapels.
- Location on map
- Sunday: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Call for seasonal closures.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- 4th. Tuesday of each month
- Family History Library Catalog: Those wishing to order films or fiche to be viewed at this library may do so online at https://film.familysearch.org and designated the Ivins Utah Family History Center as the destination (little house icon in upper left corner of the screen).
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 20:10.
- This page has been accessed 775 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More