Jamaica For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Jamaica For Further Reading
- Grannum, Guy. Tracing Your West Indian Ancestors: A Public Record Office Readers' Guide. 2nd ed. Richmond, Surrey, Eng.: Public Record Office, 2002. FHL Book 942 D27gg 2002. Information about tracing West Indian (including Jamaican) ancestors in the British National Archives.
- Mitchell, Madeleine E. Jamaican Ancestry: How to Find Out More. Revised ed. Westminster, Md.: Heritage Books, Inc., 2008. FHL Book 972.92 D27m.
- Porter, Stephen Delgado. Jamaican Records: A Two Part Guide to Genealogical and Historical Research Using Repositories in Jamaica and England. London: S.D. Porter, 1999. FHL Book 972.92 D27p.
- This page was last modified on 29 November 2012, at 23:16.
- This page has been accessed 994 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page