James City Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
James City Parish has served James City County, Virginia.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Jamestown's Churches, The Historical Marker Database. Includes brief histories of the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth churches at Jamestown.
- Church on the Main, The Historical Marker Database
- Glebe Land, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,895 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki