Jefferson City Missouri Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Jefferson City, Missouri Family History Center is an important addition to your Family History arsenal. There are some books of local interest available. We also have a few rolls of microfilm on permanent loan. In addition we have some premium family history sites like Ancestry and Fold 3 available for your use in the center. Most importantly, we have knowledgeable staff available to help you whenever you visit. Come see what you can find!
Center Contacts and Hours:
- 4618 Henwick Lane Jefferson City MO 65109 United States
- Entrance to the building for Family History patrons is through the front door.
- A bell is provided. Ring the bell and a family history worker will come out and let you in.
Phone: 573 893 3847
- FHC Director: Deanna Lorraine Kenney
- Wednesdays: 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
- Saturdays: 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month from 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
- For an appointment: Please call during center hours or email to set up a time.
- Closed on all holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
If you would be interested in volunteering at the center contact Deanna Kenney at the email address above.
- This page was last modified on 19 June 2014, at 23:49.
- This page has been accessed 923 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback