Jicarilla Indian School (New Mexico)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Some records of the Jicarilla Boarding School are included in the records of the Jicarilla Agency in the Rocky Mountain Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Denver.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Jicarilla School, 1907-1935, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Rolls 84-85, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm numbers 1724284-1724285).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 561 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page