Kansas Genealogical SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- KGS has established and maintains an extensive library holding more than 15,000 books and manuscripts; thousands of vital records, cemetery records and census records on hard copy, as well as microfilm, microfiche and computer databases. Our primary focus is on records of the State of Kansas, however, records, books and manuscripts of national and international interest are included.
- The Kansas Genealogical Society, Incorporated, was formed as a nonprofit corporation in 1958, for the purpose of: Creating and fostering an interest in genealogy; preserving genealogical, biographical, historical and educational data relating to the ancestry of members and the founders of our country.
- Kansas Genealogical Society
- Kansas Historical Society
- Kansas Genealogy Society Directory
- Kansas Genealogical and Historical Societies on-line
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2013, at 19:57.
- This page has been accessed 672 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page