Keshena Boarding School (Wisconsin)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Keshena Boarding School was also known as the Menominee Boarding School at Keshena. In 1899 it had 170 students and 5 staff.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 16 February 2009, at 21:45.
- This page has been accessed 753 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page