Keyser, West VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This is a Genealogy page for Mineral County Seat in the State of West Virginia.West Virginia Mineral County Keyser
|This West Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- Church records, 1854-1958 The congregation existed as early as 1829 in the Mt. Hope area of Hampshire County or New Creek area of Mineral County. In 1853 it was organized as Mount Hope Church. Dissensions divided the church into two; Calvary Church in 1887 and Mount Hope Church which was reorganized in 1890. The two churches joined together again as one church in 1892 and was called the Keyser Church.
- Directory, Grace Methodist Episcopal Church South 1924
- Keyser, West Virginia : Tri-town, Maryland, city directory : including: Luke, MD; McCoole, MD; Piermont, WV, and Westernport, MD 1993
Archives, Libraries and Museums
- This page was last modified on 10 March 2014, at 18:51.
- This page has been accessed 127 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki