Lamoille County, VermontEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Lamoille County Vermont genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Lamoille County, New Hampshire|
Location in the state of New Hampshire
Location of New Hampshire in the U.S.
|Founded||October 26, 1835|
|County Seat||Hyde Park|
|Address|| Lamoille County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 303
Hyde Park , VT 05655-0303
Lamoille County Website
County clerk has divorce and court records from 1837; town clerks have birth, marriage, death, burial and land records; probate judge has probate records.
Towns Organized Before 1800:
Hyde Park 1781,
Places / Localities
Villages: • Cambridge • Hyde Park • Jeffersonville • Johnson • Morrisville
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Land and Property
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Lamoille County
- The Lamoille County VTGenWeb Project, an member of The VTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Lamoille County
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 699. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists, 181.
- ↑ Michael J. Leclerc, Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research, 5th ed. (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012), 395. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974 D27g 2012.
- This page was last modified on 19 April 2013, at 01:59.
- This page has been accessed 1,188 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More