Lancaster Pennsylvania Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Lancaster Pennsylvania Family History Center located in Lancaster, PA serves residents of Lancaster county with genealogy materials and services.
Center Contacts and Hours
- DIRECTIONs:From west or east on US 30 take the Walnut Street exit. Continue on Walnut Street (Route 23). Turn left at the 2nd traffic light onto Rank Avenue. Cross over King Street to City Mill Road. Keep left at the Y. A short distance beyond the Y on the left is a big parking lot.
- Follow 222 south and exit east on Route 30. Follow the directions above.
- From Quarryville/Routes 222/272
- 222/272 is Queen Street in Lancaster city. Turn left at the intersection with King Street (Civil War memorial/Marriott Hotel at this intersection) Follow King Street to City Mill Road as above.
- 1210 East King Street, Pennsylvania 17602 United States
- The FHC door is on the far right of the church building. Ring the doorbell on the left side of the door
- Tuesday:9:30am-1:00pm and 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Closed on General Conference:
- Easter Friday-Saturday April 18, 19, 2014:
- Memorial Day May 26, 2014:
- Independence Day July 4, 2014:
- Labor Day September 1, 2014:
- General Conference October 4, 2014:
- Thanksgiving November 26 through 29, 2014:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
- This page was last modified on 19 July 2014, at 00:25.
- This page has been accessed 1,116 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki