Lancaster Pennsylvania Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Lancaster Pennsylvania Family History Center located in Lancaster, PA serves residents of Lancaster County with genealogy materials and services.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- Map of Lancaster
- 1210 E King St Lancaster Pa 17602 United States
- Tuesday:9:30am-1:00pm and 6:30pm-8:30pm
Closed on General Conference: Easter Friday-Saturday April 18th-19th: Memorial Day May 26th: Independence Day July 4th: Labor Day September 1st: General Conference October 4th: Thanksgiving November 26th-29th: Christmas December 6th, 13th, 20th, and 22nd-January 1st:
1210 East King Street, Pennsylvania 17602 United States
The FHC door is on the far right at the back parking lot of the church building. Ring the doorbell on the left side of the door
- Map of Lancaster
- From west or east on US 30 take the Walnut Street exit. Continue on Walnut Street (Route 23). Turn left at the 2nd traffic light onto Ranck Avenue. Cross over King Street to City Mill Road. Keep left at the Y. A short distance beyond the Y on the left is a big parking lot.
- From 222 south and exit east on Route 30. Follow the directions above.
- From Quarryville/Routes 222/272
- 222/272 is Queen Street in Lancaster city. Turn left at the intersection with King Street (Civil War memorial/Marriott Hotel at this intersection) Follow King Street to City Mill Road as above.
Center Resources collections
We receive microfilm from the Family History Department, but we do not order film. The patrons order on their own computers. We have listed a few Links below. Some of the links are free ONLY at the Family History Center.
- FamilySearch Catalog:
- Pennsylvania Online Genealogy Records
- News papers from around USA and around the world
- Pennsylvania vital records
Databases and SoftwareFHC Portal
Search in United States
- This page was last modified on 30 November 2014, at 19:09.
- This page has been accessed 2,092 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More