Las Vegas Nevada FSL/VolunteerEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Sign Up For Our Monthly E-Newsletter in the menu box at right.
At Our Family History Center
- Feeling lost in your Family History Consultant Calling? - Take advantage of our training program.
- Just want to learn more about Family History? - Those who serve always learn the most!
- Want to serve a Mission but need to stay in the Area? - Serve part or full time.
- Experienced family historians - We need your knowledge and skills.
- Select 1 or more of our 12 shifts
- Monday, Friday or Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
- Monday, Friday or Saturday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Contact our Director, Wayne Stoker, at the Center (702-382-9695) or Assistant Director, Sandy Jackson or Dyuane McCormick by email for an interview.
As a Family History Support missionary
- Want to serve a Full Time Mission but need to stay in the Area?
- Physical restrictions do not allow you to serve away from home?
- Anyone you wants to serve
- Basic computer and family history skills
- Internet access
Other Ways to Serve
FamilySearch provides many opportunities for you to contribute to family history work and make more resources available to people around the world who are seeking after their ancestral roots.
- This page was last modified on 2 June 2013, at 13:24.
- This page has been accessed 996 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page