Lawrence, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Utah-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Lawrence, Utah "is a small agricultural community on Roper Wash, five miles southeast of Huntinton. It was first settled in 1879 and named for the St. Lawrence River." 
- Lawrence Cemetery BillionGraves
- The Emery County UT GenWeb Project, a member of The UTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- FamilySearch Catalog
- ↑ John W. Van Cott, Utah Place Names: A Comprehensive Guide To the Origins of Geographic Names (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Press, 1990), 223.
- This page was last modified on 25 July 2014, at 16:30.
- This page has been accessed 956 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki