Leeds Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Nancy Chappelear Baird, Fauquier County, Virginia, Tombstone Inscriptions (n.p.: N.C. Baird, c1970).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,327 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki