Lehi Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Lehi Family History Center is located in the Lehi Utah Stake Center. It serves all the stakes in Lehi.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 200 North Center Street, Lehi, Utah, 84043
- Entrance is on the west side of the building and go downstairs.
- Location on Map
Phone: (801) 766-0583
- Mon 9am - 4pm
- Tues 9am - 8pm
- Wed 9am - 8pm
- Thurs 9am-8pm
- Fri 9am-4pm
- Closed on all major holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
The Lehi Family History Center has two large training rooms.
- The Main Training Room has 12 computers for usage as well as a microfilm and microfiche machine. It also has a Canon Microfilm Scanner 300II to transfer mcrofilm and microfiche into a digital format (connected to a computer). Several scanners are connected to computers to allow scanning of photos and documents and several printers are also available.
- The Auxiliary Training room has an additional 7 computers for larger groups that need training.
- The Office has several additional Microfilm readers that can be utlized.
- The Center provides Wifi so Patrons are welcome to bring their own portable devices to connect to the internet.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
We are looking for individuals that are willing to volunteer to work in the center once a week for a 3 to 4 hour shift in either the morning, afternoon, or evenings that the center is open. If you are interested in working in the center please call or email the center with the contact information above to speak to the Director.
Adding details to a FHC page article.
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 23:58.
- This page has been accessed 2,069 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki