Leicestershire MapsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Leicestershire Through the Centuries
- Leicestershire in 1937
- Leicestershire in 1902
- Leicestershire in 1835, southern and northern
- Southern England in 1790
- Eastern England in 1628
- England in 1545
- England Jurisdictions, 1851 is an interactive map of all the parishes in each of the counties of England. Learn about its features and functions. This site also includes OS maps for the entire country.
- 1885 County Map: Courtesy of London Ancestor
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2014, at 17:35.
- This page has been accessed 752 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News