LiechtensteinEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Add introductory text and/or an image here)
Getting started with Liechtenstein research
Liechtenstein is an independent principality of Europe on the east bank of the Rhine river between St. Gallen and Graubunden cantons in Switzerland, and Voralberg province in western Austria. See the CIA World Factbook at https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ls.html
(Your text or images here)
- LiechtensteinGenWeb Project
- Directory of Royal Genealogical Data
- Liechtensteiner Namenbuch - includes links to the six-volume place-name book for
Liechtenstein. The books explain village- and farm names and give some historical background
A wiki article describing an online collection is found at:
Did you know?
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
- This page was last modified on 15 July 2014, at 21:38.
- This page has been accessed 3,085 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki