Lincoln County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Lincoln County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Lincoln County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Lincoln County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Address|| Lincoln County Courthouse|
800 Manvel Ave.
Chandler, Oklahoma 74834-0126
Lincoln County Courthouse
800 Manvel Avenue
Chandler, OK 74834-0126
Clerk District Court has marriage, divorce, probate and court
records from 1900; County Clerk has land records
1891--Lincoln County was created in 1891 from Iowa-Sac-Fox and Pottawatomie-Shawnee lands.
County seat: Chandler 
LDS Cemetery Records
Vol. 21 page 136 - Flynn Memorial Park
For tips on accessing Lincoln County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Lincoln County OK GenWeb Project, a member of The OKGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Lincoln County, Oklahoma. Page 560 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 19 March 2013, at 17:30.
- This page has been accessed 1,050 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More