Lincoln England Family History CentreEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Centre, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
In the County of Lincolnshire lies the City of Lincoln,this is a City rich in both local and national history. On the outskirts of the City you will find The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which is the home of the Family History Centre.The Centre is open to both members of the Church and to non members and use of the equipment and resources is free of charge , however donations can be made and accepted on behalf of the Centre. Donations are used for the upkeep of the Centre and all consultants working in the Centre do so without remuneration of any kind.
Centre Contacts and Hours
- https://www.google.com/maps/place/Skellingthorpe+Rd,+Lincoln,+Lincolnshire+LN6,+UKfirstname.lastname@example.org,-0.5833671,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x48785ab4e8de17a9:0x8a41a981aecb144a Location Map]
- Skellingthorpe Road Lincoln Lincolnshire England LN6 0PB United Kingdom #(Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
- 44 0 152-268 0117
- Wed and Thur:10:00am-9:00pm.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Centre Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Centre
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 7 October 2014, at 18:45.
- This page has been accessed 744 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page