List of District Churches and Chapels Within the Civil Parish Boundaries of St Mary Harrow-on-the-HillEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex page.
Harrow-on-the-Hill St Mary had the following district churches and chapels of ease attached to it in pre-1900:
- St Andrew - 1815
- All Saints Harrow Weald - 1850
- Harrow St ? - 1838
- St John the Evangelist Wembley - 1846
- Christ Church Roxeth - 1862
- Holy Trinity Wealdstone - 1882
- St John the Baptist Greenhill - 1866
- All Saints Woodridings - 1865
- St Anselm Hatch End - 1895
- St James Alperton (sometimes called Afreton or Apperton) - 1904
- St George Headstone - 1911
- St James Stanley Avenue - 1912
- This page was last modified on 25 June 2012, at 16:56.
- This page has been accessed 221 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More