List of District Churches and Chapels Within the Civil Parish Boundaries of St Mary Harrow-on-the-HillEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex page.
Harrow-on-the-Hill St Mary had the following district churches and chapels of ease attached to it in pre-1900:
- St Andrew - 1815
- All Saints Harrow Weald - 1850
- Harrow St ? - 1838
- St John the Evangelist Wembley - 1846
- Christ Church Roxeth - 1862
- Holy Trinity Wealdstone - 1882
- St John the Baptist Greenhill - 1866
- All Saints Woodridings - 1865
- St Anselm Hatch End - 1895
- St James Alperton (sometimes called Afreton or Apperton) - 1904
- St George Headstone - 1911
- St James Stanley Avenue - 1912
- This page was last modified on 24 June 2014, at 22:28.
- This page has been accessed 295 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki