List of District Churches and Chapels Within the Civil Parish Boundaries of St Mary Harrow-on-the-HillEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex page.
Harrow-on-the-Hill St Mary had the following district churches and chapels of ease attached to it in pre-1900:
- St Andrew - 1815
- All Saints Harrow Weald - 1850
- Harrow St ? - 1838
- St John the Evangelist Wembley - 1846
- Christ Church Roxeth - 1862
- Holy Trinity Wealdstone - 1882
- St John the Baptist Greenhill - 1866
- All Saints Woodridings - 1865
- St Anselm Hatch End - 1895
- St James Alperton (sometimes called Afreton or Apperton) - 1904
- St George Headstone - 1911
- St James Stanley Avenue - 1912
- ↑ 'About Middlesex Baptisms Index 1538-1751,' (Wayback Machine) British Origins, accessed 16 March 2012.
- This page was last modified on 27 March 2015, at 17:22.
- This page has been accessed 441 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News