Little Rock Arkansas Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
CENTER CONTACTS AND HOURS Location & Map:
1. 13901 Quail Run Drive 2. Little Rock, Pulaski, Arkansas, United States 3. This is not a mailing address. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries. 4. The entrance to the Family History Center is through the glass doors on the South side of the building. To enter, you must ring the bell outside the building and a staff member will come and let you in.
OPEN HOURS: Tuesday 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Wednesday 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm, Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, Saturday 9:30 am - 2:00 pm, Closed on the 5th Saturdays
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: Closed July 4th; Closed Thanksgiving week; Closed the last two weeks of December; Closed Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend. Closed the first Saturday in April and October.
____________________________________________________________________________________ Center Resources: Collections
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- The Little Rock, AR Family History Center has a large collection of microfilm and microfiche on indefinite loan from the Family History Library in Salt Lake City.
- We have books containing Family Histories, Civil War Records, Vital Records, etc.
- Databases and Software.
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions..
- Hardware and Equipment.
We have resources to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, and a friendly staff willing to help.
- This page was last modified on 25 July 2014, at 16:30.
- This page has been accessed 1,644 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page