Logan Utah YSA 3rd Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 600 Darwin Ave, Logan UT 84321 United States
- Von J Taylor 1 435-753-3651
- Sunday 10:00am. - 3:30pm.
- For a group appointment, please call 1 435-753-3651. Groups can be accomodated at other times by prior appointment only. This center is also used as an LDS Institute classroom on weekdays.
- Closed Thanksgiving weekend and through the Christmas Holidays.
Calendar and Events
Sunday school classes for the Logan Utah YSA 3rd Stake are held Sundays from 10:20 a.m. until 3:30 pm
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- This center has 20 computers including the teaching station which is also attached to a projector. Two printers are available. There are no film ordering services or microfilm readers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Logan Utah FamilySearch Library web page. The center is located on the lower level of the Logan Tabernacle.
Volunteer at the Center
- This page was last modified on 12 October 2015, at 17:35.
- This page has been accessed 916 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News