Logan Utah YSA 4th Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Logan Utah 4th YSA Stake Family History Center serves members of the Logan Young Single Adult 4th Stake. The goal of the center is to train members in New Family Search, Indexing, and Family History Research. We would like to prepare members to be leaders in family history and family history consultants when they leave the stake. We are also dedicated to help members of the stake find names of ancestors and prepare them for temple ordinances.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 1230 North 600 East, Logan, Utah 84341
- Sunday: 11:30 am to 2:00 pm,
- Tuesday: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Holiday Schedule: Closed
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has no access to films or microfiche from the Salt Lake City Family History Center.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 17 computers with internet access available for family history classes and indexing. Wards in the YSA 4th Stake can use them for indexing activities.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 20:11.
- This page has been accessed 511 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More