Loudon Tennessee Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1005 Mulberry St Loudon TN 37774-1300 United States From interstate 75 coming from Knoxville TN take exit 72 turn left go 3 miles at the second light turn left mulberry or better known as highway 11.
- Go past the Loudon High school. The FHC is located in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the second building on the right Language:English
Phone: 1-865-458-2165 E-mail: TN_Loudon@ldsmail.net Gingersnap426@gmail.com
- door is locked for security reasons please use door bell or call # number someone will answer door
Hours of Operation: Tuesday by appointment only
- 10:00am-2:00pm no appointment needed
Wednesday evening :6:30pm-8:30pm no appointment needed
- Closed during bad weather Ice and snow call ahead first or email email@example.com to make sure
- Closed all major holidays: Closed Thanksgiving Week Nov 24-Nov 28th Closed Christmas week Dec22-Dec 26th Closed New years Eve & New years day Dec 31-Jan1st
- Center Resources Collections FamilySearch Catalog. This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- four computers & printer with free websites to search & copy records from
- Ancestry.com world
- Find my past
- Access to newspaper archives
- Alexander press "civil war"
- The Genealogist "UK"
- Historical Maps
- Legacy stories
- Paper trail
- world vital records
Category: Tennessee Family History Centers
- This page was last modified on 2 September 2015, at 23:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,444 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News