Loudoun County, Virginia MapsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- See also the main article on genealogical research in Loudoun County, Virginia.
Eugene M. Scheel has produced detailed historical maps of Loudoun County. To purchase these maps, visit The History of Loudoun County, Virginia website.
- Loudoun County, with detailed inserts of towns (1990), 3' by 4'. $12; folded ed. $8. FHL Collection
- Loudoun County (1975), 18" by 24". Small map of Loudoun. $10.
Surveyor Yardley Taylor created a map of Loudoun County, Virginia, which was printed in 1853. The following materials, along with the map, are available:
- Yardley Taylor's Surveying Notebook, 1832. Original manuscript, Winchester Courthouse, Winchester, Va.; microfilmed reproduction: FHL Collection [Includes real property identification map of Loudoun County, Virginia.]
- Map of Loudoun County, Virginia. 1853; reprint, Lincoln, Va.: A.M. & W.L. Janney, 1976. FHL Collection
- Memoir of Loudoun County, Virginia: To Accompany the Map of Loudoun County (1853). Digital version at Internet Archive.
Additional map resources for Loudoun County include:
- Sanborn Insurance Maps for Leesburg 1886, 1894, 1899, 1903, 1907, 1912 and 1930, Thomas Balch Library, Leesburg, Va.
- Schreiner-Yantis, Netti and C. Blair Tavenner. Loudoun County, Virginia Original Land Grants -- In Six Sections: Section "C". [Map]. Springfield, Virginia: N. Schreiner-Yantis, 1997. FHL Collection Discussed in Netti Schreiner-Yantis, "Loudoun County Plat Maps," Northern Virginia Genealogy, Vol. 3, No. 3 (Jul. 1998):115-117. FHL Collection
- This page was last modified on 16 February 2014, at 23:50.
- This page has been accessed 1,124 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki