Louisiana Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or BookEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Also in Ancestry.com online.
- Search 1 1607-1819 Entire United States
- Search 2 1820-1829 Entire United States
- Search 3 1830-1839 Entire United States
- Search 4 1840-1849 Entire United States
- Search 5 1850-1860 Southern States
- Search 6 1850 New England and northern states
- Search 7 1850-1906 Midwestern and western states
- Search 7a 1850-1906 Entire United States (searches 5, 6, and 7 combined)
- Search 8 U.S. Mortality schedules
- For a resource guide to using them, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
- Separate Soundex indexes were created for institutions and for the cities of New Orleans and Shreveport.
- Lost except the Ascension Parish 1890 census population schedules which are at the Division of Archives, Records Management, and History. See the index by Rita Babin Butler, Ascension Parish, Louisiana, 1890 U. S. census ([Baton Rouge, La.] : Oracle Press, 1983)[FHL Book 976.319 X2b 1890].
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Gary Ronald Teeples, David Schaefermeyer, Louisiana 1810 census index(Salt Lake City, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, c1976) [FHL US/CAN Book 976.3 X2j 1810]
- Heritage Quest, Louisiana 1810 census index, A-Z (Bountiful, Utah : Heritage Quest , c2000) [FHL US/CAN Book 976.3 X22L 1810]
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:38.
- This page has been accessed 687 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page