Lowville, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the largest online collection of 400 New York 1795-2007 newspapers. The instructions for this quirky site are needed to get the most out of it.
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the following Lowville, New York newspaper images:
- Lowville NY Lewis County Republican 1850-1857
- Lowville NY Northern Journal 1838-1858
Other resources at Northern New York Historical Newspapers:
- Lewis County Democrat 1867-1906
- Lowville Journal & Republican 1860-1940
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Lowville Town Clerk
5333 Bostwick Street,br>Lowville, New York 13367
Lowville Town Historian
7468 Railroad St.
Lowville, New York 13367
Collection is in custody of the Lewis County Historian.
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Lowville, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 8 February 2012, at 19:09.
- This page has been accessed 382 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More