Lunenburg Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1783-1800 - King, George Harrison Sanford. The Registers of North Farnham Parish, 1663 - 1814 and Lunenburg Parish, 1783 - 1800, Richmond County, Virginia. Fredericksburg, Virginia, 1966. FHL Collection; digital book available at World Vital Records ($).
- Saint John's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Saint John's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,551 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki