MaltaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Getting started with Malta research
Malta is a small and densely populated island nation comprising an archipelago of seven islands in the Mediterranean Sea. A country of Southern Europe, Malta lies south of Sicily, east of Tunisia, and north of Libya. The country's official languages are Maltese and English. Roman Catholicism is the most practised religion.
(Your text or images here)
- Geneanum Databases of baptisms, marriages, burials and notaries
- Malta Family History Several indexes with names, dates and relationships. The records range in date from 1798 to 1950.
- Maltese Emigration
- Maltese Nobility
- Malta culture
- Directiory of Cities, Towns, and Regions in Malta
- Diocese of Gozo
- Adami collection
- Ministry of Gozo
- City populations in Malta
- About Malta
- Map of Malta
- The Church in Malta - Archives of the Archbishop of Malta
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
Did you know?
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
Links to articles, subcategories and images under the Category Malta
- This page was last modified on 14 July 2014, at 20:23.
- This page has been accessed 8,717 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki